- 2 cups of wild rice
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cup pre cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup pre cooked lima beans
- 1 cup of nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- In a pot, add 3 cups of water and boil.
- Add the wild rice and cook on high until the water evaporates.
- Cover, and cook on medium until the rice is ready.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, green pepper and the red pepper.
- Saute at medium temperature.
- Add the cauliflower, chickpeas, lima beans and nuts.
- Mix everything.
- Add the green onions, broccoli, and wild rice.
- Add the soy sauce and fry all the ingredients.
Note: Tofu is optional, and if you are not vegan you can add chicken.
Click aquí para receta en Español
Note: Martha’s Kitchen can earn a small commission through links in this publication