- 1 box vanilla cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of water at room temperature
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 oz table cream
- 21 oz condensed milk
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 glass of rum
- 16 oz heavy cream
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- Add the vanilla cake mixture, eggs, water and vegetable oil.
- Beat for 1 minute at low speed.
- Beat for 2 minutes at high speed.
- Add the mixture to a baking dish (previously greased).
- Bake for 40-45 min at 350 F.
Preparation of the 3 milks:
- In a medium bowl, mix evaporated milk, table cream and condensed milk.
- Add the glass of rum and mix with the blender.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
Chantilly cream preparation:
- In a large bowl, add ice
- Place a slightly smaller bowl over the ice
- Add the heavy cream and beat.
- Add the powdered sugar little by little and beat.
Preparation of the Three Milk Cake:
- With a knife make incisions on the cake.
- Pour half the mixture of the 3 milks over the cake.
- With a knife make more incisions on the cake.
- Pour the other half mixture of the 3 milks over the cake.
- The cake should be soaked, and must absorb the 3 milks.
- Cover the cake with the chantilly cream and decorate.
- Decorate the strawberries.
- Keep refrigerated until when it is served.
Click aqui para receta en Español