- 1 lb salt
- 1 chopped celery
- Juice of 3 oranges
- Peel of 3 oranges
- Rinse the turkey with water.
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients with water.
- Add the turkey and the ice.
- Wait 12 hours.
- Remove from the container and wash the turkey with water.
- 1 bar of butter
- 1 grated white onion
- 1 Onion cut into pieces
- Juice of 4 oranges
- Peel of 4 oranges
- 1 cup of wine
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp of rosemary
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 garlic cloves previously liquefied
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp of salt
- 2 chopped carrots
- 4 branches of chopped celery
- Detach the skin from the breast.
- Mix the grated onion, wine, mustard, orange juice, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, wine vinegar, olive oil, cloves, pepper and salt.
- Soak the turkey with the butter, under and above the skin.
- Fill the turkey with onion and orange peels.
- Pour the mixture prepared above over the turkey.
- Marinate for 8 hours.
- In the baking dish, place a bed of celery and carrot.
- Place the turkey and pour the sauce.
- Cover the turkey with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 4 hours at 300 F.
- Baste the turkey with its juice every 30 minutes.
- Uncover at the end and brown for 5 minutes.
- Remove the onion and the orange peels from the filling.
Click aquí para receta en español