Click aquí para receta en español
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup champiñones
- 6 slices of ham
- 1/4 mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cream of chicken
- Mustard to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup of red wine
- Juice of half a lemon
- 8 oz water
- Cut the chicken breasts in half; then open in the center and form a pocket
- Add the salt, mustard, lemon juice and garlic.
- Wrap the cheese with the ham and fill the chicken breast.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Sear the breasts on both sides.
- Place the chicken in a separate dish.
- Meanwhile sauté the mushrooms in the same pan that was used to seal the chicken.
- Add chicken cream, water and wine.
- Add the sauce on top of the chicken and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.