Fried Stuffed Potatoes
- 2 lb potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of yellow food coloring
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup coriander, chopped
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large pot, cook the potatoes for 30 min.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl, and mash.
Ground beef mixture:
- In a pan, add the olive oil and garlic.
- Add the onion, green pepper, coriander and green onion and mix
- Add the meat and salt.
- Cook at medium temperature until the meat is ready.
Egg and flour mixture:
- In a bowl, add the egg and beat.
- Add the flour little by little and mix.
- Add the milk and beat.
- Agregar the salt and mix.
- Grab a handful of mashed potatoes and make a patty with your hands
- Form a small bowl shape.
- Fill with the ground beef mixture.
- Add more potatoes on top and make a round ball.
- Soak in the egg and flour mixture
- Fry until golden.
- Enjoy with sour cream or pico de gallo.