Today’s recipe is about delicious meringues that make your mouth water! If you eat one, you will not stop eating them!
Follow the recipe step by step and they will be scrumptious!??????
- 6 egg whites
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Separate the egg whites.
- Note: the eggs must be at room temperature.
- Whip at full speed until the mixture is stiff.
- Add the sugar gradually.
- Add the lemon juice.
- The mixture has to form stiff peaks to know that it is ready.
- Add mix to a piping bag.
- On a baking sheet, make circle shapes.
- Bake for 2 hours at 250 ° F.
- Turn off the oven and leave the meringues in the oven half open until the oven cools.
- Note: you can add food dye if you want to add some color.
Note: Martha’s Kitchen can earn a small commission through links in this publication