- 3 yellow zucchinis
- 3 green zucchini
- 1 fennel
- 3 large eggplants
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped chives
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- Dice all the vegetables and the chives in strips.
- Soak the eggplant in salt water for an hour before preparing.
- In a metal or glass tray, mix all the vegetables, the garlic paste, olive oil, and salt.
- Bake everything at 350 degrees for an hour and a half or until the vegetables are ready.
- Accompany with stuffed eye of round roast.
Click aqui para receta en Español