Click aquí para receta en Español
- 1 white onion, chopped in julienne
- 10 medium-sized diagonally chopped scallions
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 1/2 cups noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse the rice with water and drain it well
- In a cauldron, add water, oil and salt. This rice should be low in salt.
- Wait for the water to boil and add the rice.
- Allow the water to evaporate from the cauldron and cover the rice.
- Cook the rice for 10-15 minutes until it is ready.
- In a pan, add a little olive oil and the noodles.
- Stir fry until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and drain the oil.
- In a pan, add the rest of the olive oil and onion.
- Cook until the onion is transparent.
- Add soy sauce, green onions, cilantro and curry.
- Stir and add these vegetables to the rice when ready.
- Stir everything and serve with the noodles on top.