- 2 pounds of beef liver
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 white onion
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut onion in julienne.
- In a pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Sauté the onions at medium temperature until they are transparent.
- Place the onions on a plate.
- In a large bowl, add water and vinegar.
- Rinse the liver in the water with vinegar.
- Remove the skin that is on the edge.
- Rinse the liver with water.
- Remove the liver from the water and dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, place the liver.
- Add the pepper, garlic, salt, lemon and stir.
- In a pan, add vegetable oil and stir fry on both sides at medium temperature.
- When the liver has already cooked, add the onions and stir.
- Serve with white rice and hominy corn rolls or cassava.
Note: Martha’s Kitchen can earn a small commission for links in this publication.