Today we celebrate National Banana Bread Day! Bake your favorite version of banana bread to celebrate. There are many varieties to try, banana bread with nuts, banana bread with chocolate, and in this recipe, the special ingredient is coconut. You can make more than one variety! Invite your best friend or your mom and prepare one or two banana breads. The celebration is too good not to share! Thanks to my niece Camila for teaching us how to make it!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups crushed banana
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, smash the bananas and let them oxidize a little.
- Add the flour and eggs.
- Add the coconut oil.
- Add the sugar and mix with a fork.
- Add the grated coconut and the instant pudding.
- Mix until it becomes uniform.
- Meanwhile, grease the baking dishes.
- Add salt and baking soda.
- Add the mixture into the baking dishes.
- Bake at 325 ° F for 55 min to 1 hour.
- Test with a knife until it comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cut into slices and enjoy with a delicious Colombian coffee!